Tuesday 7 February 2012

You get surprises, and then there are surprises -

So today I had a wonderful surprise in the post - when a package arrived from an old family friend, Grant Ritchie, who had been busy digitising old slides. So there they were, pictures of my father, the original RGB, taken at various dates between 1962 to 1969 when he had the Apprentices from Ferranti Ltd., Edinburgh, away on their annual camps around the North and West of Scotland.
Hidden gem amongst them was the first one with my mother, father , (dog - Rhona), Morrisons, Cameron and Grant himself.
I never actually camped with the boys, but often had to act as a driver taking either the Landrover north and bring back one of the cars. Pictures might not mean much to many, but I am allowed a wee bit of freedom on my blog every so often.




No comments: