Sunday 8 April 2012

No chocolate egg for me

Easter Sunday and the egg hunters have been out searching for the wee treasures abandoned by the Easter bunnies. it was reasonable this morning but the rain has moved in and we are led to believe that snow could be on the way again.

Saturday I did make it to The K.T.'s, at Newbattle, the Preceptory of St Bernard De Clairvaux, and it turned out to also be the annual installation with Andy McKeen taking the Chair, a very nice ceremony, a bit different from the normal meetings, however as it is a Preceptory of instruction, things are done differently.
Meeting was followed by the usual luncheon, but as I was heading out for the evening I had to forgo the meal.
Home and then off to see Grant @Photogenix, and Yvonne for dinner, a great night and I ended up in the hot tub, so that saves me from washing for the next few days (maybe)!!!
Edinburgh Rugby did well yesterday with their Heiniken Cup win over Toulouse, bring on the semi finals.

Friday in the Dolphin was really good fun, some nice customers who made the day pass quickly with their banter, one group even managed two meals in the one day.

No comments: