Tuesday 24 April 2012

Old fuddy duddy

All change, ever so frustrating - having been out of sorts for a few days with the dreaded flu type bug, and now on my feet again  - I log in to find that the layout of this site has changed so I have just spent a few extra minutes searching and sussing it out.   Maybe it is an age thing, but perhaps not - personally I like things simple and straight forward,   but then again I keep harping back to the Tesco store, where, after weeks of getting used to the layout and being able to scoot round quick time, they rearrange the shelves and you have to start searching again - that is a sales gimmick, not sure what this is. (perhaps progress !!)

Now, having wasted time letting off steam about this I now find that I am running out of time again before I get fed and watered and then head off to RA 500  Laird O' Cockpen and their annual visit by Provincial Grand Chapter.
Sorry , but need to dash - again.

No comments: