Tuesday 24 June 2014

Hot air required

I had forgotton that on Sunday morning,  yet another early start for the Archery club who were staging Day 2 of the weekend competition.     I could hear the blast of the burner and presumed that a hot air balloon was being launched  in the field before the archery began, however, in this instance I was wrong as the baloon was drifting gently overhead heading east.
  It seemed to be very low to me and going nowhere very fast, anyway I was heading for the Mercat grill, so loaded the car with freshly made cakes and biscuits, and then set off.     I soon spotted the balloon again, but this time it really did look as though it was going to come down in the local housing estate,

obviously not, but it was very deceptive.  These balloon trips are organised by a local company and seem to be very popular.
 

No comments: