Tuesday 17 June 2014

Mystery rider.


Up with the larks this morning, but as my router was down impossible to get writing.

Several tasks at home kept me occupied till nearly lunch time, however, mounted the Steed of Steel and headed to town to my Cardio Group.
Interesting comment by the nurses when I  stated that my legs and ankles were swollen after the long ride home.  They advised that we should have stopped at least every hour and had a walk, exercise to stretch our legs and get the circulation going as failure could well lead to DVT, especially afer several days of sitting cramped. Something worth bearing in mind for future trips.

Thought I should share the following with you,  fixed my malfunctioning horn (squeezy hooter) with a bit of imaginative fiddling - so now I can upset the natives on my trip to Wrexham,  unless of course, some bounder chooses to pinch said item. Ron Barnes did not think it was repairable as we did not have the same technology as the Chinese.

No idea who this was, but he was seen on several occasions following close behind the group, (thanks to William Johnston for sending me this surveillance snap taken as we circumnavigated the M25). 
 
 
Tomorrow , another day.
 
 
 

No comments: