Friday 29 January 2016

perhaps I need an electric chair

Maybe not, however, here I am again, sitting up due to aches and pains and seriously pi***d off with the lack of response from the Admin at the ERI.  Not hellish much I can do though, just bite my tongue and wait , or maybe that is what I am supposed to do - think again.
now getting paranoid that someone from the Admin I have been complaining about is going to sneak into my ward in the hospital and tie a knot in my oxygen line or drip - James Bond style.

Took ourselves off to Makro and Costco today , great excitement, however needs must, so the Grill is now restocked, and I have a nice shiny bottle of Bombay Saphire which I need to hide away from thirsty visitors.

Problems with the TV today, modern new fangled inventions, I never had these problems when I was a lad, the good old black and white set had BBC only, no worries.  Sort of reminded me of going next door to the Hope Scott garage at Currie and getting acid for the batteries which ran the wireless - showing my age now.  We had Clydesdale horses on the farm and a threshing machine run by a steam traction engine, cut small hayfields with a cythe  and singled turnips by hand.

NOW THAT IS REMINISCING !!!!    Just reminded me of an old water cooled Velocette motorcycle I had in the 60's,gear levers on the tank, dead quiet, I had it stripped down and my mother put it out in the bucket while I was away working in Durham.

No comments: