Saturday 6 August 2011

Whitecraig Gala washed out - and a Morris Minor in great nick

The day that the rains came again, and again, and as usual spoiled the day for many - this time it was the turn of the Whitecraig Gala to suffer. I had headed down to the Dolphin Inn to drop things off and was a few minutes late to get in position for the wee parade, hence the shots not being up to my usual standard.




From Whitecraig I went up to Lodge Newbattle St Mary to attend the Preceptory of Instruction at St Bernard de Clairveaux K. T.'s. A well attended meeting and an interesting lecture on The Temple on the Mount in Jerusalem - during which it was pointed out that Jews, Muslims and Christians have much more in common than they like to admit.
BUT on the way I say this well maintained Morris Minor Traveller which belongs to one of our members - reminded me of my father's Morris 1000 traveller, a great little car.

2 comments:

teti said...

why not try this out replica gucci bags click this site high replica bags her comment is here Louis Vuitton replica Bags

botado said...

r7h40w3e24 i6w09i4e49 v4v39p2w89 x1q79r9r53 o8z34w8f68 v8y70q2i45