Thursday 10 May 2012

Fresh milk on tap

Come in No. 55 - or mother cow !! - complete with a week old calf - I had tried to get some photos of a calf born just a few hours previously, but with the wrong camera and baby wanting to recover from the shock of a rainy day it was not possible - so I will need to try again later.

Makes a change to commune with nature,  having been into town this morning - what a "bloody mess", one way systems, closed off roads, and holes in the ground everywhere -  apart from the obvious costs of the tramworks in wages, machinery and materials - the hidden costs must be at least equal if not more than the principle costs ,  I was only in the town because I was forced to be there, and I am sure there are hundreds of others who are giving it a wide berth-  Knock on effect, once you lose a customer it is so much harder to get them back.

No comments: