Wednesday 6 June 2012

Haggis eaters - indeed not

This is like watching paint drying - sitting here in central Edinburgh using a dongle because I cannot get Wi Fi and it is so slow because the Orange signal here is literally non existent.  BUT beggars cannot be choosers so I have to make do for the next few days of internment with what I have.

Today Andy Murray lost out in the French Open,  not been playing so well due to a back injury, however he will try harder for Wimbledon I am sure - bit dashed unsporting of the French to boo him the other day- no class.

Phil the upside down man, (father of upside down Robbie / Scott and Grandad of recently born son of Caitlin - young Jack) hopefully choked on his beer when Scotland scored the winning penalty kick in extra time - so much for "the Wallabies stuffing the Haggis eaters" -  might think twice next time, but maybe not.

Late and sleepless night for me last night and again tonight, with a few painful days ahead, but no more work for a couple of months, sorry.

Really bad case of Legionaire's disease in the Dalry area of Edinburgh, one death and forty plus affected,  it will be interesting to see where the source was and whether or not they had been following procedures - bet somebody's little "botty" is twitching.

Missed my friend Graeme's birthday this week, he is now a lot older than me !!  Good one Grumpy.

Better settle for the night before I get a ticking off.


No comments: