Thursday 7 June 2012

A Singer with four wheels - what !!!

Old crocks together,  me and three vintage cars spotted in my travels this afternoon - a Bently, Riley and a Singer, a wee bit of work being done on the carburettors -  although when I saw it a couple of days ago it seemed to be running well.
So, I am back home which is a bit of a shock to the system considering that I was supposed to be in "dock" for a week or so,  however this is another aspect of the Legionnaires Disease outbreak whereby all hospital beds in the City are being utilised for emergency cases.  just have to make the best of it, although the "to do" list has been brought back out and being worked on again. Just have to wait and see what happens and when.

In the meantime, my opinion of Orange's communications has not improved - nor has their service in the town.

No comments: