Friday 19 April 2013

Things might well improve.

Weekend nearly here,  what a day I had,  heading home form a very active and exciting meeting of the BNI  tgi, at the Marriot, this morning,  lots of rattling and banging coming from the back of the car,  so instead of turning up the radio, I turned it off - even worse, so when the red oil light came on it was a slow dash to get off the City By pass.  Next, a wee call to the RAC  and for the third time in a year the same mechanic came to my aid - no messing, hitched up and a wee tow to the garage - WHERE- I swapped cars, as the other one had just been repaired and was ready in time to get me home. Who says things come in threes, for me it is fours !!!!or even sixes.

Only consolation is that I have a wine lunch at the Mecat Bar on Saturday, wines of Spain with tapas, etc to accompany.
Sunday, apart from Granny Dillworth's 80th birthday,  we have the RA 500,  AGM and rehearsal - with Provincial visit on Tuesday night , and looking forward to a group coming down from Crief and Pitlochry.

Sun came out today, so last Saturday was not our summer,  maybe it was today - then again, it can only get better.

No comments: