Tuesday 9 April 2013

Vandalbusters rule OK

Bit of my past here,   was looking at the New E Div RPO,s web site and digging out photos for it so this one surfaced. Taken about 1987/88 I think in either Wallyford or Mcmerry, myself along with Yvonne Murray, Commonwealth Games Gold medallist, and two youngsters from the local Primary School who were part of the Schoolwatch anti vandalism project which I ran in the E Div schools for nine years from 1987.
So - last couple of days have been busy,  ended up doing an extra  twelve hour shift in the Mercat Grill on Sunday as we were busy,   back there again on Monday - home for a quick change and meetings in the evening.
Managed to do some of my own work this morning, and even bumped into a former member of my search team in Edinburgh University, before heading for the Mercat.
Have been recruiting new staff for the Grill,  very nice young people, who should fit in nicely with the existing team.

The nice cakes were loved by all -  Mrs B. is going to work on their replacements.


No comments: