Saturday 22 March 2014

Two wheels off and running

Not a bad morning today so having been into town early, I "togged up" and headed for Motorad Dalkeith to have a look at the new BMW12RT which I was supposed to see at the open day at Victoria Colliery last Saturday, when despite me being in hospital there were five hundred attendees.
A really smart looking machine, a water cooled Boxer, numerous upgrades and apparently a dream on the road.
There were a few bikes to chose from,  outside were three of the bikes used by the cameramen at the London Olympics  which I looked at a couple of weeks ago between trip to the ERI -

  So I was really surprised to see the transformed version in the showroom , a neat looking pair of wheels -


At some point I will appear with my driving licence and have a run out on one of the newer bikes.
I then made for the Mercat Grill to deliver a fresh consignment of meringues for today's clients,  and decided that a selfie,  me with no make up on might be appropriate in view of the current cancer awareness campaign.  So best side obviously :-

So homeward bound on the steed of steel,  the long way, via Dewarton, Vogrie; Gorebridge, Temple, Portmore and Leadburn -nice wee meander in the countryside.

Sunday, off to an IPA  No 1 Region meeting at Auchterarder,   and in the meantime, still no word from Hospedia.

No comments: