Wednesday 11 February 2009

A break from tradition - big time !!

Acting very oddly at the moment, last night I took a fancy to a few glasses of Rose, tonight I am driking a white wine - me, after all these years of sticking to red, took a fancy to this pleasant Chardonnay, A Ryecroft Rosemount 2007, very nice, and it went well with a plate of king prawns.

This morning I was eventually relieved by RGB Jnr. as Paddy was in the hospital - not sure where Sir Christopher was, but I reckon it was important.

I then headed over to Imarni's where I was booked in for a hydrotherm massage with Kate, just totally relaxing, and a well needed rest , except for when I kept dozing off and wakening myself by snoring !!!! But before I knew it, all was finished and then I headed back to The Mercat Bar where lunches were underway - but RGB was still on his own and busy , so instead of sitting down and chilling out "Sparky" style, I ended up rushing about with RGB untill things quietened down - AND THEN - I had a glass of rose, and my long awaited steak, produced by Masterchef Jamie @ Shrek - just a wee treat for me.

Eventually headed home - held up as usual by excess traffic caused by the contruction works on the A702 with Carillion Construction bringing the new water mains over the road from the new Mauricewood works - local rumour said it was going to take three weeks but according to their web site, hey are working night and day and it will be finished much quicker.

On the computer I was hit by five of these intrusive E mails supposedly from the bank trying to verify my details, however they were so stupid they could not spell Halifax correctly, had it down as Helifax - but as usual I just delete everything without opening it - no doubt I have deleted genuine messages in the past, but better that than be hacked and shafted by these twisted rotton sh**s. I personally, think that anyone caught doing one of these scams should be dropped down a mineshaft - they never stop, it is just a relentless attack on the innocent, just as bad or even worse than these "Timeshare Touts" we met in Dominica.

Enough rubbish - I forgot to say that I saw the movie "Slumdog Millionaire" and it well deserves the accolades it received at the B.A.F.T.A.S. etc, a super film, and brought back lots of memories of my trip to India - acting was excellent, the story line good, very intense, and very believable - great.

Had enough - cheers.

No comments: