Tuesday 10 February 2009

Dirty Work at the crossroads.





This was supposed to be my day off but I ended up getting dirty cleaning out a store cupboard in the bar. The "clairty" comedians on a Thursday night just fling all the stuff back in , on top of my tools so it was in a real mess - cables everywhere and bulbs broken - just careless.

I note that Laurence is M I A , trust he is Ok and just staying in because of the poor footing and his ankle still not back to sorts.

Anyway , now sorted so I will need to send Kiera this picture, unless she is at the wine tasting tonight. Eduardo has been in working hard in the kitchen making genuine Spanish Tapas to go with the wines - should be good. I hope so as I plan to use my bus pass and travel in style, and hopefully get a lift home by Junior. Mrs. B. going to guard the fort , feet up and rest her self after a wee tumble yesterday - shaken but not stirred as they say.

Sparky Mark, getting set for his adventure and has set up his own blog site. Markslight.Blogspot.Com so we can follow the adventures of this intrepid gas man.

On my way home detoured via the Bush where the staff are obviously run off their feet, a nice little snowman family produced during some one's lunch hour.

Worldwide weather is unbelievable, blizzards and now flooding in England , wildfires and now flooding in Australia (first rain in that area for eight years), last night it was minus 18 C in Aviemore, Scotland, just a wee bit chilly.

Grant of to St Boswells this evening to take the "wee dug" swimming - he is improving - will soon be a better swimmer than Grant!!

Need to take ten - feet up, then get sorted for this evenings session.

Tomorrow - big treat in store at Imarni's - both Mrs. B. and I are booked in for a bit of pampering - so I might just get a snooze, certainly two hours rest. Then hopefully I might just manage a nice steak for lunch, but we will wait and see.

No comments: