Friday 13 February 2009

Dan the man



Mrs. B is still at her scary party with her even scarier pals, but I have popped in to see Dan the Man at Fairmilehead, just to see if William's wall is still standing. Anyway I have had a lesson on Dan's V+ box of tricks connected to his TV set, bloody brilliant - but unlike them I do not have time to sit and even watch playbacks !!!

So, while I was enthusing with the dog, Sandy, , Dan was in bed and Katrina had made me my seventh cup of tea and was asking what I wanted for breakfast - just a wee bit of a hint that they were fed up - but I am sure the dog did learn a lot.

Danny has had three other dogs, Skippy, a wee cross mongrel which he had when he lived next door to us, it was some dog, then he had two springer spaniels, Patch and Ben , again real characters who were his babies. After they died he said , no more, however young Sandy now rules the roost - but as seen above not really that attentive.

So now they have had their cocoa and Dan away with his Wee Willie Winkie nightcap on, I can take a hint - goodnight.

No comments: