Tuesday 24 July 2012

YUUMMMMMEEEEEEE - BIT OF A TREAT

sitting here full of the most scrumptious meringue, strawberry ice cream , strawberries and fruit -  in fact I think it too dangerous to put in a photo as I do not want a queue forming at the door - certainly the way to regain an appetite after my period in hospital.

Checked out on the team left in Ward 24 and all doing well, one even combed his hair, brushed his teeth etc. before getting a wee internal (rear) with a camera !!  too much info -  but one of the nurses had a quick word to say how much I was being missed - that was nice.

Anyway, got caught out with a sneaky pop up - and not paying attention -  bloody thing came up on my screen, so I automatically clicked on the "x" to delete,  next thing the whole screen was taken over with an advert -  when I checked it out , it said "click here to continue" -  dirty rotten cheating  so and so's.

Had a wander around the block this morning seeing as there was no need for wellington boots at the moment - quite pleasant, but nowhere near as warm as down south where my friend has just reported his car sitting at 32 C  earlier  -  an ill divided world,  but no point in me writing to Mr Cameron to complain.

No comments: