Friday 2 October 2009

Jock Hunter, Brother and Companion.


Earlier in the week I reported on the passing to the "Grand Lodge "above of Brother / Companion, Jock Hunter from Bonnyrigg, 720 and RA 500, who had been ill for a number of years
His funeral took place this afternoon at Mortonhall crematorium and was extremely well attended by frinds and family from all over the UK . The service was excellent, carried out by a retired minister from Musselburgh.who gave a very nice and sometimes humerous summary of Jock's life.

When I arrived, last (due to traffic) I met with his son in law, Ray Watson , who I have not seen for about ten years, so nice to see him again, as he along with wife Elaine and daughter Melissa have moved away due to his work.
After the service, I eventually managed to make it to the Masonic Lodge, Bonnyrigg, where their friends and family were having a tea, etc. a good turn out showing tremendous respect for their friend.
Jock Hunter, rest in peace.

No comments: