Monday 21 June 2010

Edinburgh Moonwalk Marathon 2010, extra pics

In view of the amazing interest I have had in the earlier pictures I have added a few more ( now most of what I have). The walkers were just wonderful, from the oldest to the youngest (who did the half marathon). As a supporter to my wife and friends I have nothing but admiration for those who took part, and from what I hear it is an achevent, memory which many will cherish for many years, and all in a good cause - UNITED we can all beat BREAST CANCER.













































































































































































Arrived in Maderia for a weeks R & R for Mrs B after her efforts during the Moonwalk, superb flight out, arrived early, friends apartment is lovely so we are happy.
Adding a few more pics of the Moonwalk.

No comments: