Sunday 20 June 2010

Edinburgh Moonwalk Marathon 2010 (intro)

What a wonderful night, total admiration for the thousands of women, and also the men who have just completed either the Edinburgh Moonwalk marathon and half marathon during the night.

Obviously I was there initially to support my own wife and friends (seen here at the end adorned with medals), but having seen the superb effort and self discipline by the other participants, I am proud of every single one of them - it was just fantastic.
Had I been physically able to participate I would have been there, but as that was not an option I played leap frog all night and kept popping up along the course ( at about eight different points) to jildy them on, a few words of encouragement and actually became acquainted with several during the course of the night.

This is my starter item, there will be several batches of photos loaded during the course of the day , once I get organised and return from a necessary session with Cruella.
BLOODY MARVELLOUS EFFORT AND A BIG WELL DONE TO EVERYONE.

No comments: