Friday 19 November 2010

Yet another farce - Dr Gillian McKie

Now getting into this years I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here, several of the competitors, have been superb, however, we have this so called Dr Gillian McKee taking part, obviously to earn soem money and also to raise her public profile - wrong - she is very rapidly losing all credibilty by her incessant "winging", the public are voting her into all the tasks knowing fine well she has set herself up to fail by a totally negative attitude , and a drama queen to boot- so her fellow jungle folks are starving due to her pathetic performance . Do not consider me harsh in this comments, I would never do what most have done, but then again I did not put myself forward to do it. The answer to her problems is simple - just ask to go home.

I think that Stacy Soloman is amazing, a real character, Nigel Havers, very good, Britt Eckland -lovely Linford Christie - good Shaun really first class.

So on we go.

No comments: