Wednesday 7 November 2007

Happy smile club

Missing out days here there and everywhere, however, I have not been 100% for the past ten days or so. Combination of old age!!! so they say and doing too much, however given a fair wind ( not the strong wind blowing this morning) I will hopefully be back to sorts in a week or so.
Have been depending on Sparky Marky to drive me to meetings at night, so it is a disappointment for him to have to cancel his planned rub down ( by a young lady) on Thursday night, to take me to Dalkeith. I missed out on Monday night at Newtongrange due to having no pilot.

We were at Bonnyrigg, 720, last night where we had a superb lecture by Davy McMillan on the public perception of Freemasons, it was fascinating and well worth listening to.

Heading for the Hilton Hotel tonight to the Licensed trade ball, although in my current state I could well do with staying at home and resting, but needs must.
Anyway, off to see my wonderfull dentist lady this morning - so I will have nice shiny teeth tonight - just like the wolf in Little red riding hood.

No comments: