Thursday 29 November 2007

No joke " old age" !!

Up, not quite so ealry, but have been awake for four hours or so, obviously still jetlagged.

System still in an an uproar and causing discomfort - BUT - by taking things seady yesterday we were out and about for most of the day.

Dentist was kind, no holes, but be did coat a tooth with some protective laquer, but during the day I felt it peeling off so that was a waste of time and effort.

Made it to Livingston where McArthur Glen was very busy - or it seemed that way from the car parks, did not get what I went for, then into town.

At "Imarni", I had a wonderful hydrotherm massage, where I ended up almost ready to sleep but as I had lots of knotted muscles the girl took great delight in going in deep to try and loosen them - bit sore on the bum !!, (next session is already booked). Normally I would have followed this by steak and wine at The Mercat, but all my stomach could cope with was more scrambled egg.

Anyway, home, and quick turn about to go to a Committee meeting at 720 Dalhousie, and after I sat doing paper work while Alex McBeth and his team did a rehearsal for next weeks meeting. Alex's installation on Saturday is a sell out so it should be a good evening.

Photos from India are good, but Grant has the CD's so once they are back I can add pics.

Have been neglecting my duties at The Sportsmans Bar, but will need to be back there, come hell or high water on Friday as there is a race meeting at Musselburgh

No comments: