Wednesday 28 November 2007

What a difference a day makes.

Bloody hell, yesterday I eventually thought I was dying, wracked with pains from every bit of my body, chest, stomach, etc, and never off the "loo". Took me all the time to stagger down stairs and later on when i had to go to town I nded up sleeping in the car for an hour or so.
Thought I woould not get out to the RA last night, my first night in the Chair, however I felt just well enough to go.

Spoke to the Doctor before I left and she said there was a hellish 24 hour bug on the go and lots of folk around here were suffering badly.

Got to Bonnyrigg where I literally just poured with sweat all through the evening, steaming up my specs, several claimed it was fear, but it was certainly not. Good meeting, team worked very well and I was able to give a wee resume of the trip to India.
Grant (of Photogenix fame) was there and he had worked like a wee trojan to get all my photos ready, so the guys went through them after the meeting, that worked a treat./
Means I can now start to dress up the blogs again with this batch, and probably edit back the way a few entries.
Nice wee buffet for the boys prepared by Claire from the Mercat, assisted by Ann ( Claire made brilliant haggis balls).

OK , must go - Dentist wants a look at my shiny teeth this morning - fingers crossed no work needs done, dont want to pass out in the chair again!!

No comments: