Friday 14 December 2007

Friday night - resting

Cramps, and more cramps last night, all bloody night in fact, just as one leg was easing off the other started and so on it went . So a.m. totally knackered but was up and away.

What a difference in the traffic - Dalkeith in 40 minutes as against my 20 mins in the past.

Musselburgh was fairly steady - which was good, but certainly not as good as it has been , however, one week before x-mas and people are biding their time. It was my old faithfulls who kept me going.

Spoke to a chappie in Plymouth on the phone the other day - he had no idea at all where Edinburgh was !!

1 comment:

Shaun W said...

Hi Stuart, Sorry To hear Ann Is not doing so well, Good she's on the mend though! Pass My regards on to her please.

How are you? Doing any better? I'll need to really come In to the pub, You have my number still, Call and we'll meet so I can pass those keys along.

Good Xmas/New Year?

Take care.

Shaun W.