Friday 7 December 2007

Thursday - plans all changed

day started off Ok with me dropping Ann off at work and then going off to my job at Corstorphine. Eventually called a halt there, as I need paid and there is nothing further to do till they make a move.

Headed out to Dougie's van for a cup of tea and then picked up a new hands free system for the car, as my bluetooth earpiece was totally unpredictable and I did not want to get caught out.

Due to staffing problems I ended uphaving to work at the Sportsmans instead of getting, as planned away to either Gorebridge or Prestonpans to RA meetings,

Pub was OK, nice and steady, just a wee group in so the evening passed quickly, no fuss, drama, and I was able to shut the doors a bit early, and made it home to bed by 1245 a.m.

Anyway, to day is another day , and I need to find out if the rumor about Bruce robertson is true.

No comments: