Monday 24 December 2007

Kind of hectic

How time flies when you are busy, I have just realised how many days I have missed.

Friday I was in town for RA meeting during the day , then headed to Musselburgh to do an evening shift in the Pub. Fairly quiet , although I didhave to fling out a few rowdy individuals and even had a couple of ladies have a wee domestic.

Saturday, it was back to the pub where we were busy with the football , home and feet up.

Sunday was staff day out and x-mas dinner, so we all went to the mercat and had a great time. Joined by Robbie's dad who has been trailing round europe for a few weeks and is here for the New year then back to Oz.

Need more time to work on this, but not now

Cheers.

3 comments:

Minx2581 said...

Hey Porkchop!
It was a fabby day yesterday! I have got a gr8 group photo of you all! See you Xmas day!
'Young' Michele xxxx

Stuart said...

Chhers Michelle, pleased someone can actually get on and put in a comment.

Minx2581 said...

Yeh i had to sign up tho n then when i tried to get back on forgot what ID i had put me under! Blonde moment Duh! Never mind itrs sorted now! lol