Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bit of a long day - but who is complaining

Woke up to find the good lady getting showered and dresssed, (a quell heur et il ?) French for what time is it - she said 0815 - so I said 0615 !!! back to bed, dozy wife.

But we did get uo a short time later and had an hours walk along the promenade here, lovely, just set me up for my breakfast nicely.

Lovely here during the day, and I do appreciate that is is also very nice at home, however if I was there I would be working or "doing things" rather than relaxing and having my meals made for me.

Boules again, we won - hooray - a good swim in the chilly pool - massage later followed by a razor shave, 1st class - so after a good dinner no complaints.

We had a chat to a couple who have been hee nine times and just love the place, finding it so comfortable and the staff really look after them. One young couple , here fot their second visit said their parents stayed just a few hotels along but found the food really bad.

Had to compliment the Chefs tonight, deep fried fish was out of this world, and the overall selection in the buffet not worth complaining about.

Been a good day, nice to talk to RGB who is down at the Dolphin filling in for his missing parents.

Good movies on the TV so it is nice to sit and chill - just like Sparky mark.

No comments: