Wednesday 3 February 2010

Penicuik's Luscious Ladies, and

Well, I nearly had a whole day off today, took myself off for a swim and ended up having a good hours session, which considering the chaos taking place in other parts of the pool with the schoolkids was very good for me.
Home at lunch time, had a couple of calls to deal with so that took a wee while, but with a positive result. Thought I was off to Runcorn again tomorrow, but looks as though I am having that pleasure next Wednesday or Thursday when I get back from London.

Next, off down into Penicuik, where I had arranged a session with the lovely ladies in the Luscious Beauty Studio, Melissa and Leigh, (Ashleigh was missing) who are doing well since they moved to their new premises in the pedestrian precinct. Melissa, my therapist, soon had me at her mercy and I must say that she was neither too hard or too light, just perfect - and even managed to undo several knots in my back and shoulders. A really good massage - I was spoiled for choice as she had a hot stones treatment and a hot paraffin wax deep tissue back massage
on offer also. As "Dirty Harry" used to say, "I'll be back".

Some new building taking place on the Carlops Road, where, like everywhere else any spare ground is being built on - here we have had four home "Royal Scots" cottages, and now the ground has been prepared for another four houses in the rear gardens.
Builders were struggling a bit as the temperature never got up above freezing so no bricks were laid today.


Back to The Mercat Bar in the morning again, so hopefully we will not have any or too much snow for me to get up to.

No comments: