Sunday 18 April 2010

Ash, ash and more shaking

So the earth is still shaking in Baja, Mexico and also in L A. Nothing to worry about really, compared to the kind folks of Iceland who are letting their tame volcano spew forth a load of rubbish, just like the Edinburgh City Council HR Department - maybe this is not fair , should really blame the xxx, no that's not fair either, I will just bide my time and then all may be revealed.

Yes I was affected by the plume of ash, but have managed to get a train instead today, just as Go Jo did today to go to see the Queen and checkout if the streets are paved in gold - on the other hand Sparky Mark, MIA in Morocco, has made contact, he is fit and well, Company are looking after him in a hotel, but he did say that there were loads of folks stuck at the airport trying to get home.

Weather here was drizzly and miserable today, so I popped into Bookers for some provisions for the Mercat, then , what a joke, trying to get stopped outside the Mercat, with half of Turrifs workforce parked up and blocking West Maitland Street.

Next stop, Jacobs, where I managed to get my Canon cameras reset back to their original settings, so much for allowing a Nikon user to play with it - I will now at least only be able to blame myself for any future "duff" photos -but the guys in the shop were very helpful, even managed to teach me something in the hour.

Jenson Button did well today taking first place in the Chinese Grand Prix, closely pursued by Louis Hamilton - good job boys.
However, Andy Murray, is still enjoying himself despite losing the other day in Monaco, he was at a party which Shirley Bassey attended, she obviously put him off his game, cannot blame him, last time I was in a dressing room with her I was a bit distracted also !! legs all the way up to her armpits.

Caitlin and Robbie are now busy making plans for their upside down wedding in Oz next April, kangaroo steaks at the wedding feast.

No comments: