Friday 2 April 2010

Certainly not a coiled spring this morning.

Good job I have a bad conscience or I would have slept in , took the trouble to set the alarm on the phone last night , but had forgotten to set change the time when the clocks changed last week !!

Anyway, nice cold frosty morning once again - just what I need to keep the bugs at bay - but that did not work either. Have not managed to get rid of the cough I probably picked up on the plane, and with a throat like a sandpaper board I will not be doing any singing today.

Heading off to the dawn meeting of the ""Cult" to represent RGB who I think might well be in New York as I write - someone new has popped up on the tracker this morning and it could be Go Jo.

Forgot to give Claire a birthday message yesterday, just dawned on me that she was her dad's April fool !!

Sparky Mark off to Morocco on Sunday to go trekking in the mountains for a week with an adventure group. he might see the team who are going to do the six marathons in six days out there.
Time to hit the trail, meeting then Bookers , then the Mercat - then what ?

No comments: