Monday 19 April 2010

Short and sweet, Manchester today.

Made it to Manchester today, by train, and it was probably as quick and more convenient than the plane . Got on at Edinburgh Waverly, seat booked on the Transpennine to Manchester Airport and jumped off at Oxford Road, which was only a five minute walk to the hotel.

My travelling companion on the train was a pilot with Jet 2 Com, so we had an interesting chat on the way down, which helped the journey pass. I had brought Dan Brown's " Lost Symbol" with me but never got very far with it - but it looks interesting - all these masonic secrets.

Staying at the Premier Inn and using their free Wi Fi at the moment , it is rather slow, but the prices they are charging for the room Wi Fi would bring a tear to a glass eye - so having to save my money for lawyers fees I will not be filling the hotel's coffers.

I have seven "delegates" from this area to work with for the next couple of days, so that should keep the old grey matter ticking over.

No comments: