Sunday 18 December 2011

From the City to the sea

Bit of going in the opposite direction today - that was after I had recovered from a very sleepless night - with not a great deal of it spent in bed.

Headed for the big City and ended up at Ocean Terminal - and being such a nice day I took to the rooftop car park for a session with the camera.

View of Calton Hill in the distance and then much closer the Outer and Inner harbours.











However, there was a fantastic ultra modern luxury private yacht The Amaryllis, moored beside the Royal Yacht Brittania - it arrived two days ago and is allegedly owned by a millionaire from the USA - I do not have much information about it, but, SODS law, I never bought an Edinburgh Evening News on Friday night when there an article about it.

Had to convince Mrs. B.I had not won the lottery, nor was it Xmas present waiting to be wrapped.
















No comments: