Sunday 11 December 2011

No snow, a near miss and finalists

Maybe it was because I had a long lie this morning (0845) but when I awoke there was NO snow - this weather is totally unbelievable - no doubt we will have either snow or frost again tomorrow. But it was off to town again, I had things to look for in Maplins - very good, found what I wanted and then went to see my two Turkish hairdressers, the chaps who regularly set my ears on fire!!! great guys and superb at their jobs, especially when they add a shave and a scalp massage.


Mrs B. was out and about in Princes Street and saw the end of the Santa Dash - great fun with hundreds in their Santa suits racing along the street.


Home wards and popped in to see Nicola and her two lovely daughters for a quick blether while Colin was otherwise engaged, what, no coffee, but we did have bags of popcorn to munch on.


Home and I had a attempt at repairing the broken wire on the totty wee car - everyone to his own trade - failed, but only because the axle stands ( Health and Safety note that I was trying) sank into the soft tar on the road. It really needs to get up on a ramp.


So far tonight I have seen the results of the Strictly Come Dancing show and agree with the three finalists - the exhibition dancing from the World Champions was just total class.


Bit disappointed when Emilya Lily was voted off the X-Factor, would now like to see the Little Mix win the final - only time will tell.

No comments: