Thursday 13 November 2008

A day, mostly at the new shopping centre




Thursday, managed a long lie but that was because I was awake half the night - so having dragged myself out of bed I remebered I had to shoot off to see Arlene at the Bush while Mrs B was at the hairdressers . However having gone down the item I was looking for was not ready for me, so it was home to get changed and redy for the off.
We then took off to see Mrs. B's pal in Bathgate then headed to Livingston to McCarthar Glen. The car park was chocka block so we had to go to the new one at the Almond Vale Centre, and from there walked through to the newly opened section - which is really nice, big broad streets under cover, and with all the decorations up it is mega impressive. There is a new Debenhams, big M & S, plenty other shops and several other High Street names in the pipeline. The whole set up now is superb and I am sure that you could go and spend the whole day there and undercover, with a good deal of walking.
After a good browse we headed through to the Vue cinema and got tickets for the new James Bond movie, Quantum Solace. There is certainly plenty of action in the film, but no Mr.Q. and his gadgets, plus a story line which is not that strong - however it kept me amused.
Eventually made it home, and then had a wee quick run to see Mr Photogenix ( Grant) at Bonnyrigg, before getting back to get my feet up.
Friday, jobs to do for RGD at The Mercat and then to play it by ear.



No comments: