Thursday 6 November 2008

Normal service will be resumed as soon as

Morning , or whenever,

Soda law, i have to computers and both fail me at the same time . We spent ages last night trying to get the wireless router up and running only to discover that it was faulty , then when we tried to reset the PC it would not connect, so one down. Then when I tried the Dell lap top on the other system , with the ethernet connection, nowt, it just refused to let my login through , so it is going back to PC World this morning to see the Doctor.

talking of which , i had my scans yesterday , having gone in a different entrance to the hospital, due to full car parks, I ened up in the Simpson maternity wing , and saw the sign for ultrasound !!! but they soon chased me to the other part of the building and the correct unit . So it was quick and there was apparantly nothing untoward withing the fabric of the Mr. B. thank goodness. all I need to do is behave myself for another five weeks beofre I go back to see the Consultant.
Presently using the PC in The Mercat Bar, not that i was supposed to be in today !! but here i am once again.

Friday , the funeral of Joe Wilson , past master of Roslin 606, who died of cancer on Sunday past, we all thought he was in remission and fine but it was sudden at the end.

Friday night attending the Dalhousie 720 Annual Ball in my finery as official representaive of Laird o Cockpen RA 500 - so that should be a good night .

Anyway , work to be done meantime.

No comments: