Wednesday 20 February 2008

My turn today.

Just like the weather we can all be changeable - today it was my turn to be out of sorts.

Took Ann throughto Livingston where I had a Weatherspoon's breakfast, which at about £4.30 for the lot was good value and filled a space. However despite a wander in the fresh , raw and dreik air, chilled me to the bone and just made matters worse, so after another coffee we headed home where an afternoons siesta was called for.

Spoke with the upside down man @ Robbie who enjoyed his evening last night - a night to remember.

Now all booted and suited and ready to head off to Currie for yet another, and there is another tomorrow and another on Friday (but that one I will miss as Jamie is having a charity doo for Cancer Relief which we plan to suppport)

No comments: