Monday 18 February 2008

Robs doo part 4






































































Lots of photos on this one because I am chatting on the phone to an old friend, David Mackay, up in Evanton, near Dingwall, who I have not seen for ages since he left Penicuik to move north to the Black Isle, which is a wonderful part of the UK. David introduced me to the most wonderful Lodge in Edinburgh , No 44, which I have to say I do not visit often enough.
BUT - to continue with Part 4, the night wore on,with myself, Samantha and Tommy (Sam on the bar trying our best to cope with the demands of our clients who were having a superb time, food, music, ambience, etc.
HOWEVER about 11.20 p.m. someof the strays appeared form next door and there was a change in the atmosphere so I just shut the bar, before anything was allowed to develope.
The atmosphere remained convivial and eventaually everyone left, with their farewells to Robbie and Caitlin by about 12.10 a.m.
Around 12.40 a.m. a police Officer called and informed me that there had been a serious assualt in the High Street near to the pub wishing to know if we had any knowledge, but thankfully it appears that our clients were not involved as either the victim or the assailants.
So - in short, a good day was had by all, memorable for Robbie and Caitlin who recieved many gifts from their friends who have appreciated their friendship over the past eighteen months and who will take home fond memories of Musselburgh.
See what happens next








No comments: