Tuesday 24 March 2009

Odd day - cool and drizzly

Been an odd day - although I was in bed at 10.30 p.m. i was back up at 12mn and sat downstairs trying to read my little red book - till RGB arrived home from work. Had a couple of hot toddies so that must have helped stop the coughing .

Up and pottered about the house doing odd jobs, etc, till RGB left for work again . Headed down to Bonnyrigg where Grant @ Photogenix was tearing his hair out as his big machine had packed in - he is now en route to Manchester to pick up a spare part, so that will keep him out of mischief tonight and he will miss the meeting.

Up to the Bush to see Alan and Arlene, catch up and do a couple of small tasks there. Alan was interested to hear how Sparky had got on up the mountain , as Alan did the same hike a few years ago.

Home and making sandwiches for tonight ably assisted by Mrs. B. who is still feeling a bit iffy , just like myself.

Off shortly to RA 500 to do what I can do, head being full of budgies, just having terrible concentration problems these days.

2 comments:

ceejay said...

Hi Stuart,
Sorry to hear you are both feeling under the weather. Hope you feel better soon. Give my love to Ann. Must have wrong e.mail address. Can you sent me correct one and I'll send photographs on.

Stuart said...

CeeJay try StuartBlaikie@aol.com

cheers,

Stuart