Sunday 8 March 2009

Sunday p.m. and chucking it down

Well, obviously still operating on a borrowed machine through the main server.

Had an appallingly restless and sleepless night, so much so my watch did not stop !!

Now 11 p.m and the heavens opened about 20 mins ago - and we made it back just in time after our nightly trip for toe jobs, oilings, etc, although Mrs B had a lovely facial this evening.
Afterwards the real foot expert had a wee go at my feet, nearly killing me but was able to identify illness which I have had for some time - so tomorrow at some stage I have to go back and see her.

Today was a bit dissapointing, very cloludy and clammy all day , but we spent most of the day on the beach, in and out of the sunshade dodging the odd drops of rain as the darker clouds passed over - but it was very bearable for me, and with a dale Brown book, borrowed from the hotel library I was content.

William took himself off for a trek along the beach, must have walked as far as Sparky, but did not have the altitude problems.

Had a little portion of the deep fried squid with a salad at lunch time - however this evening we once again had a super meal, all ten of us , in the hotel -- bacon and prawn salad ; chicken and sweetcorn soup; fillet steak with veg and fries; lovely gateau and green tea, all accompanied by the resident singer who is excellent

Calling a haly, hopefully I might get back on my own machine tom orrow and add some pics.

No comments: