Sunday 29 March 2009

Spring is Sprung -

Sun is shining , no wind, either internal or external - Jamie @ Shrek is on bacon roll duty, Jo is on the tea, Mark and RGB are still snoring, and I have just had a on line chat to Sir Christopher who is opening up Mercat Manor - so all is well. Perhaps shortly we have a little bucks fizz to tickle the tonsils.

Didn't Scotland's finest footballers do well last night? - NOT. The sports bar was heaving, big queues at the bar, etc, but as the game went downhill I left and joined Tracy, Carol and the kids at the children's showtime which was much more entertaining. I even ended up with baby austin on my knee but when I started to tell him what I was going to write on the blog , he fell asleep !!!!! The main showbar was chock a block with a disco on and the band about to start, however I took a rain check, headed back to the van . It was a crystal clear night, so we had a walk around the site and did a bit of star gazing, constellations were easy to spot, but itb would have better away from the light pollution.

At least Jenson Button did very well and won the Australian Grand Prix, his team mate was second, but Lewis Hamilton also did well coming through the field from 18th to finish 4th - good show all round.

Might have a team walk, to get some fresh air into the lungs later.

No comments: