Friday 27 March 2009

A P B or all pork search


As the day progressed I eventually took myself off for a walk to look for the big pole dance. During my travels, by chance I met up with Alan Robertson and his two Labrador dogs, from Bonnyrigg, who are friends of my mate grant @ photogenix.
After about an hour wandering around in the rain, I eventually found big Archie, Tracy, Alan, Carol, Sarah, with Camryn and Austin. Being in need of sustenance , I was offered my Red Cross parcels - in due course Jamie and Graham came looking for me, and I was returned to the "recycling unit" where bottles were emptied at a great rate.
I keep forgetting to comment about the latest Scottish football squad who gets smaller by the hour as players pull out. Just where is the pride these days, does no one really want to represent their Country - all these prime Donna's want is cash, and the same applies to their respective club managers. We wish them well against Holland, and wish for a win to please the Tartan Army.
Mrs B. keeps dozing off, I keep saying that she should be in a locked ward, or am I being a bit premature / cruel.
So far everybody is dozing off, but with a bit luck we might hit the local night spot shortly

No comments: