Wednesday 9 November 2011

Had enough, packed my bags, need to find a plane.

Or boat, or train, so watch this space and see where I end up - might be a break in the blog for a couple of days till I get sorted somewhere.
Thought (wrongly) that having seen the Surgeon last week and been told that he needed to see me again soon , I thought (again) that it might be prudent to speak to the appointment folks and make sure there would be no clash - Ho Ho Ho - (holding tummy and doing Santa Clause impression) - what a hoot - when the lady said that the earliest appointment would be in May 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Extreme expletives - and I suggested that it was hardly worth it as I could either be six feet under ; or have had my ashes scattered over the local farmland - looks like the NHS appointment pledges are just a serious load of waffle.
Had planned on a quiet day, however I had a call regarding a theft from one of my clients - so out and about and even found someone who had shown great initiative and had written down the Registration Number of a vehicle acting suspiciously - and low and behold - the police were very interested - so hopefully someone might end up in handcuffs !!!!
This sort of leads into a comment on last nights little expose on the TV of the scrap metal thieves who are causing chaos around the UK ripping up cable, stealing road signs, manhole covers, etc, just rotten thieving gits - and I am pleased that there is going to be a really serious purge against them and the scrap metal dealers. Should do the same with these so called "scrap gold" dealers / conmen.
Moral / or message of the story is - if you see something suspicious, note it down and report it to the Police, you never know how useful it might be - and apart from that if you do not report things, no one can do anything about them.
I see that 88% of people spoken to in a recent poll would would be prepared to pack up their bags and emigrate - not just for the weather, the way things are going it might be the only chance to find somewhere to live where English is a common language. With the news tonight of the financial crisis in Italy - wont be going there to live, and the ridiculous thing is that we, along with the rest of the so called Eurozone are in danger of getting dragged down.

No comments: