Sunday 6 November 2011

The marvellous Susan Boyle.

Sunday morning, crisp and clear, car covered in a hard frost, however if it turns out like yesterday we will have another nice day. Max temp here 7 C , Sharm el Sheik 28 C - I know where I would rather be.
Friday night I was enthralled sitting watching the TV documentary about Susan Boyle, our home grown singer from Blackburn, West Lothian. What a remarkable story and what a wonderful singer, the majority of our current so called celebrities should pay attention to her and take a lesson in humility and humanity. It is so nice to see here developing, and being given the respect she should have had years ago - Her interactions with fans is marvellous - good on her and I hope she has many happy years ahead of her.
Big change - watching the current batch of "diddies" , and that includes at least three of the judges on the X- Factor - no wonder Simon Cowell is doing his nut, and rating are plummeting - however, it proves the point that he was the key point in the show and panel - his USA X-Factor, for what I have seen looks to be a much better show - so it will be back to Strictly Come Dancing for me tonight.
More later.

No comments: