Tuesday 29 November 2011

Mrs Mackay - RIP

I was particularly sad on Sunday night when I heard of the death of Mrs Mackay, mother of David and Graeme, and widow of the late Bob Mackay of Pentland Copper Craft fame. Mrs Mackay was a young ninety year old having recently celebrated her birthday, however she quietly passed away in her sleep last week to join Bob. Having been away on holiday I had missed the announcement in the paper and being down here in Bury have been unable to attend the funeral.
I think I have known this fine lady for about forty five years and remember when she did not have grey hair !! I am sure that it was the antics of myself, Graeme and David, especially in the early days when they lived in Cuiken Terrace that turned her hair. She latterly lived in Edinburgh but always had the family dropping in to see her - she will be sadly missed.

3 comments:

karensblog said...

I was researching PENTLAND COPPER CRAFT and came across your blog .I live in florida and get nothing with google . Im trying to research some copper etchings I purchased of saint giles church and house of John Knorr. was this a company producing copper pictures? and if so do you know any thing else about the company.

smeajough said...

m3x99d4m54 b4v01m6b10 s1r81r2x64 s0g03q6h25 o6b61y2c03 f4x26q4e74

pethi said...

Louis Vuitton fake Bags c41 q3i32j9j34 replica gucci bags b52 t1g44f8l00 best replica designer i65 a1s84q3y39