Thursday 20 September 2007

In the middle of the night

Above . being the name of a song, BUT, I am not singing as I prepare to head out into a dark, cold wet, night / morning , to go to Glasgow and then Runcorn.

Someone phoned the house at 2.20 a.m., two rings, enough to waken me , then hung up, so I have been restless since.

I can feel the effects of yesterday's massage, just slightly tender, however, another 24 hours and I will be like a new man.

Good result for Rangers / Scotland last night at the football, just listened to it on the radio.

Sandra phoned from London to say that William was pleased with his phot the other day, in Hong Kong with Gerard heullier.

Off into the cold now.

2 comments:

ANDY F said...

Whinge whinge moan moan moan!

Stuart said...

Andy, you know that I would not be happy if I could not moan, but thanks for the comment, at least you are reading the mail.

S.