Saturday 1 September 2007

Its been a long day

hi,

What a day, after getting home grom all my morning chores I then had to hit Costco at Loanhead this afternernoon, head back to the Mercat and drop off supplies.
Stuart, Paddy and David were doing a deep clean of the kitchen, well done lads.

Jeremy, our Ass manager, I have the greatest respect for, I hope you are still taking notes.

Then down to the Sportsmans Bar, Musselburgh, where, unfortunately I had words with one of my friends, a most sincere and reliable supporter , however, there comes a time when irrespective the degree of frienship words have to be spoken.
Keith, computer wiz in for his pints of Bellhaven Best, and was lucky enough to have Jane pop in to buy him another before they hit the Indian for a "super ruby murray"
My girls from last night, Karen and Karen were there to wish us a good holiday.

Place was super busy being a race day, Robbie hanging in there great guns ; Shaun doing his usual; The wonderfull tiny Kerrin keeping both in their places. Stuart seconded from the Mercat was in his element, and the shaven headed Simon taking my place on the door.

To all at both the Mercat and Sportsmans, thanks, you are just the best.

No comments: