Monday 17 September 2007

Winter is here.

Rather cold and windy morning, perfect for the Holiday Monday (September weekend) and with Musselburgh Races on today, not the kind of weather anyone wants to be standing out in.
Have not seen the national forecast but we have quite a few away for the weekend , many to Blackpool for their annual trip to see the famous illuminations. ( light bulbs swinging in the gales).

Another bad night for me, however , system beginning to come to and then it is off, via Shaun's and down the road early in case I have to go to the bank and cash and carry.

Brain far too confused for me to be sending E mails this morning.

Robbie has reported that the karaoke was good last night, nice crowd who all enjoyed themselves, so the Final, hopefully will be great next Sunday - something for me to look forward to as I am on I think.

2 comments:

hmkeates said...

Hi Stuart,

I have finally got a day off so thought I'd get you off my back and take a look at your blog. Hope you have a busy day with the races being on and no doubt I'll see you soon, although I'll be on the other side of the bart so you can buy me a drink.

Hx

Stuart said...

Hannah,

lovely to hear from you - You have a great holiday and if i have a spare £1 in the pocket i will buy you a can of coke.

Stuat