Tuesday 11 September 2007

Really rough today

I need to moan, feeling terrible this morning, bad nights sleep, leg cramps, nightmares, the whole works - and I still have a long day ahead of me.

Anyway, yesterday I saw one of the blue and white NWH lorries in Dalkeith, doing a tight turn into the High Street single handed as the driver chatted on his mobile phone.

Letter to Bob.

Oh , what a stushie yesterday. The wife ( Ann) saw that advert on TV for Forth 1 and went daft, she says that they should have one of the more handsome, mature, experienced D.J.'s, like youself on the advert and not some wee slip of a girl. She wants your fan club to get up a petition to your boss !!

Still no sign of Budgie so I think he must be in the great aviary in the sky.

Two grumps this morning ( old habits die hard) , I think power steering and automatic gearboxes were invented for mobile phone users, especially in lorries and buses - I saw one of those big blue and white lorries in Dalkeith yesterday afternoon, driver doing a tight manoeuvre single handed !! and
Driving towards Whitecraig following a nice wee new car with personalised plates, the occupants were flinging coke cans out like grenades causing me at first to swerve. When you think all the time spent on anti litter adverts, etc some folks are just plain inconsiderate or stupid.

Feeling better already, having got that off my chest.

Photos from Grant were very good, as you can see on the two previous blogs, just takes me time to fathom out what I am doing.

Anyway, in for a long day, off to work at The Sportsmans Bar, till tea time then my masonic season starts in ernest with a meeting at Tranent tonight. Cheers.




No comments: