Wednesday 27 August 2008

back again - resting now

Finished my odd jobs for the night and have just had a chat with Sandra and William in London - Sandra is now having as much red wine as me these days, keeping herself pickled while the extension work is being done. Anyway , William will get a wee break as they off to Spain again while we are in France.

William was over at Donna's doing some building work at the weekend , while Donna was away camping with the kids, living rough with the tinkers I think !! She missed her bath , computer and blog. Anyway they are all back and Paul in awy to Antwerp to his work again.
Have just seen the tail end of the Extreme makeover programme on TV, the change in the lady subject was totally incredible - I would have never ever have recognised her.

I see from the weather forecasts that Shetland had the most sunshine in the UK last month - we had a couple in who are off on one of the haggis backpacking tours which will take them to Orkney, Sky, Outer Hebrides, etc - worth thinking about it myself.

No comments: